Tuesday 9 August 2011

sumthing bad happen...

yesterday when i was at the cafe with my friend waiting for 'berbuka' , there this one guy with his friend suddenly came to our table and asking me why do i stare at him yesterday.


yesterday
- I was at the bustop at fastrack waiting for my mum, an i was with my friends dafie and zul. They greet their friend from far by shouting and suddenly this one guy look at me and keep staring at me , he stare like he wanna eat me and  i just keep on staring him also. He look so mad and he throw his at the bust stop and rushing to my place but one of his friend stop him and he turn around and walk away. We were so shocked and we just laugh and after that my mum came. after i met my mum, we went to anjung selera for 'berbuka'.

ok back to our story at the cafe, he look like he wanna hit me but i keep on smiling and keep on saying 'its nothing. he asked me if i got a problem with him and i just say nothing, i dont have any problem, so then they walk away back to their room but not less then 5 minutes suddenly i felt so mad and i go and look for them back , i saw them still walking on their way back to room and i just shout them to stop and they stopped. i walk with a fast step and when im there in front of them i told them that im not okay with what they did to me just now by going to my table and asking if i got a problem with them. i told them to respect people moreover when people are sitting in front of the food while waiting for 'berbuka' time. they said sorry to me and then i said its ok and i just walk away. actually there is still a lot of thing i said to him but i think its not important to share..hahaha.. :p

erm , i think thats all for now.. wait till the next update yaa... ;)







                                           bittersweet

1 comment: