Thursday 2 August 2012

im posting.. UNBELIEVABLE !!

i haven't update for a very long time !! haha..
now i am still with my 'studying' thingy and stuck for an extra semester. how i wish im done with this study cuz im so bored and tired studying. doing the same thing everyday. Class, extra class, assignment,test,quiz,class,class,class-->DEAD.. but somehow, i find that its kinda fun also and atleast i got something to do, not like the others. keep on complaining things but got nothing to commit. atleast i have a place to show my effort,give my commitment and most important for sure atleast im building future. :) 

hurmm..love life ? bittersweet ! there are someday we fight and there are someday we're the happiest person on earth. there's one time we fought because of a girl. this girl kinda like me errrmm, i can say she love me already but i dont think i can give the same feeling to her because im in a crazy love with my girl. This girl keep on bbm me and i do reply and give hope to her. hurmm.. i did this all without my gf knowing it and suddenly she found out and get mad--very very mad !! she asked me to delete her from contact. actually i was just treting that girl as a friend, close friend and not more than that. yaa sometime i feel comfortable with her but only when i fight with my gf.. and that was the time where i spend more time with the girl.. bla bla bla... now im still in contact with her but just as a friend.

 Now im staying at a condo near my college..im staying with friends..not much to share..

will update later !! :) 






                                                                                                                                          -BitterSweet-

No comments:

Post a Comment